We are currently involved in a wide variety of ongoing and new projects including:
- Demolition of a disused print works in the centre of a conservation village and design/construction of a new family dwelling in a contemporary, industrial style in keeping with the former use of the site.
- Design and construction of a contemporary bungalow on existing garden land for clients to downsize to in their retirement, with the emphasis on light, space and energy efficiency.
- Conversion of an old brewery building to a very individual house.
- Conversion of a range of old agricultural buildings to an energy efficient, contemporary family home with indoor pool.
- Design and construction of a large, modern, eco-friendly family home on the edge of open countryside.